abraham bible coloring Bible File Folder Games bible games bible printales bible puzzles Bible story bible verse bible verse printables bible worksheets bingo candy cane Christmas Creation david earth day easter fruit of the spirit halloween handwriting harvest honor kidmin Noah numbers outreach praise pumpkins snow thanksgiving trick or treat worksheets worship
And it will come about in that day, that every place where there used to be a thousand vines, valued at a thousand shekels of silver, will become briars and thorns. People will come there with bows and arrows because all the land will be briars and thorns. As for all the hills which used to be cultivated with the hoe, you will not go there for fear of briars and thorns; but they will become a place for pasturing oxen and for sheep to trample.
10. Isaiah 47:12-14 “Now use your magical charms! Use the spells you have worked at all these years! Maybe they will do you some good. Maybe they can make someone afraid of you. All the advice you receive has made you tired. Where are all your astrologers, those stargazers who make predictions each month? Let them stand up and save you from what the future holds. But they are like straw burning in a fire; they cannot save themselves from the flame. You will get no help from them at all; their hearth is no place to sit for warmth.
What does the Bible say about creativity? The very first verse of Scripture actually describes a creative act as "God created the heavens and the earth." Additionally, from Genesis, the Bible says, "God created man in his own image." This could be interpreted as we are creators just as God created us. We create relationships, art, homes, cities, nations and many more things including inventions even yet to be known! The creative spirit is certainly favored by God and our fellow man. Learn more from the collection of Bible verses about creativity below! Share Your Faith Products
There's no shortage of Father's Day activities to celebrate your favorite guy on his special day, from a father-daughter or father-son getaway to bonding over a few dad-centric tunes. But once the gifts have been exchanged and the brunch has been devoured, one of the best ways to continue the celebrations at home is to plop down on the sofa and share some Father's Day Bible verses together. Wind things down, grab the good book, and tap into your faith by reading up on these short passages about fathers, husbands, and the love of God. Whether you're a son, daughter, or spouse of the man of honor, you can remind him why he's so loved with these inspirational words (or write them in his Father's Day card!). Scripture Verse Crafts
3. Galatians 5:19-21 Now the actions of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, rivalry, jealously, outbursts of anger, quarrels, conflicts, factions, envy, murder, drunkenness, wild partying, and things like that. I am telling you now, as I have told you in the past, that people who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Share Your Faith Products
25. Nahum 3:4-5 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts. Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.
A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. ... Scripture Verse Crafts
“You shall make an altar on which to burn incense; you shall make it of acacia wood. A cubit shall be its length, and a cubit its breadth. It shall be square, and two cubits shall be its height. Its horns shall be of one piece with it. You shall overlay it with pure gold, its top and around its sides and its horns. And you shall make a molding of gold around it. And you shall make two golden rings for it. Under its molding on two opposite sides of it you shall make them, and they shall be holders for poles with which to carry it. You shall make the poles of acacia wood and overlay them with gold. ... Share Your Faith Products
Bible Verse Collage. Using magazines, catalogs, and junk mail, help your kids cut out the words of a verse along with pictures that link the verse for memory. (For hard-to-find words, cut out individual letters.) Assemble the verse, and then glue the words and pictures to a sheet of construction or scrapbooking paper. Display the verse art on an easel or frame. Bible Scripture Verse Crafts
Huram also made the pails, the shovels and the bowls. So Huram finished doing the work which he performed for King Solomon in the house of God: the two pillars, the bowls and the two capitals on top of the pillars, and the two networks to cover the two bowls of the capitals which were on top of the pillars, and the four hundred pomegranates for the two networks, two rows of pomegranates for each network to cover the two bowls of the capitals which were on the pillars.read more.
23. 2 Kings 9:21-22″Quick! Get my chariot ready!” King Joram commanded. Then King Joram of Israel and King Ahaziah of Judah rode out in their chariots to meet Jehu. They met him at the plot of land that had belonged to Naboth of Jezreel. 22King Joram demanded, “Do you come in peace, Jehu?” Jehu replied, “How can there be peace as long as the idolatry and witchcraft of your mother, Jezebel, are all around us?” Scripture Verse Crafts
Caroline is a soul-foodie, passionate about the organic truths of Scripture. She is a popular speaker and author of The Well-Versed Family: Raising Kids of Faith through Scripture Memory. She blogs at WellVersedLiving.com where she dishes up platefuls of truth on platters of authenticity and compassion. Caroline is a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) for abused and neglected children. She loves cooking, laughing, and hiking with her family. Caroline and her hubby have 2 grown daughters and a son-in-law, and 2 labradorable rescue pups. She lives in Plano, Texas. Share Your Faith Products
Scripture Wall Art is the leader in the vinyl wall decal industry specializing in Bible Verse Wall Decals, Romantic Love Decals, Motivational Wall Decals, Decals for Children, Family Themed Wall Decals, and even wall decals for the Laundry Room. With over 1200 designs, we probably already have what you want, however, if we don’t, we will be happy to make it for you.
20. 1 John 3:8-10 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.
For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I say this in order that no one may delude you with plausible arguments. For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Christ. ... Share Your Faith Products
3. Galatians 5:19-21 Now the actions of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, rivalry, jealously, outbursts of anger, quarrels, conflicts, factions, envy, murder, drunkenness, wild partying, and things like that. I am telling you now, as I have told you in the past, that people who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Scripture Verse Crafts